CTRN Privacy, Security & Trust
We Respect Your Privacy & Confidentiality
TRUSTe is an independent organization whose mission is to build user’s trust and confidence in the Internet by promoting the use of fair information practices. This privacy statement covers this Web site www.ChangeThatsRightNow.com. Because we want to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have agreed to disclose our information practices and have our privacy practices reviewed for compliance by TRUSTe.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact us at Privacy@ChangeThatsRightNow.com.
Here's the bottom line: We respect your privacy. The computers that store any sensitive things like credit cards are all behind serious firewalls, and multiple levels of physical security. Our team works with many VIPs and public figures who expect the utmost in privacy and discretion, so we take this matter very seriously indeed.
CTRN works with people from all over the world and from all walks of life. We do it discreetly, day in day out. We have a very good reputation with our clients, and because of this we work with many celebrities and senior executives who demand the utmost confidentiality.
So we combine old-fashioned discretion with the best modern systems to ensure complete privacy and security.
We Focus on Security
We understand that the kinds of problems we help are extremely personal, so we take a lot of trouble to make this site and your information secure.
Here's some of the things we do to safeguard your information:
1. We use fully encrypted web-pages whenever you send any information to us, even if it is just an enquiry. This site secured with Extended Validation (EV) SSL, the highest standard for Web site authentication. EV SSL signifies that our organization has passed a rigorous identity authentication process. In modern high-security browsers, an EV SSL Certificate triggers the browser address bar to turn green, display https://, and show the name of the organization that owns this Web site, the certificate authority that verified the owner’s identity using a rigorous authentication process. When your address bar turns green, be sure to look to see that the owner of this Web site is the organization you intended to visit.
2. We subscribe to McAfee's SECURE service, which bombards our site daily with attempts to hack in. You only see their dated logo on this site when we have passed their most stringent tests.
3. Our information system is in a high security data center. You need to have a palm-scan and pass through 5 levels of security to get to our servers.
4. When you purchase our product or download online, even our staff can not see the credit card number that you enter online, just the last 4 digits. (VIP Customers are different, because our bookkeeper will only process your card by hand once your first session is completed successfully.)
So please, carefully check the measures we have taken, and call us with any questions or concerns.
CTRN's Commitment to Data Security
CTRN uses computer systems to record queries about our services and to manage many aspects of our service. Physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been employed to safeguard the security and integrity of personal information. Billing information is encrypted whenever transmitted or received online. Personal information is accessible only by individuals designated to work with clients, to administer bookings, or to respond to client inquiries.
Personal Information that CTRN May Collect
CTRN collects the following types of personal information: names, postal and e-mail addresses, phone and facsimile numbers, billing information, client queries and, where volunteered, the histories of problems with which clients want help.
CTRN uses various service providers to help run our website and other aspects of our business. These companies provide web hosting & distribution, a hosted shopping cart, order processing, merchant gateway, bank, shipping center, shipping carriers, web analytics, search engine optimization and call center.
How CTRN Uses Personal Information Collected
Unless you consent, we will not use your personal information for any purpose other than that for which it is submitted. We use personal information to reply to inquiries, provide operational notices and in program record keeping. We also process billing and business requests related to program participation. At certain points where personal information is collected on our site, there may be a box where you may indicate you would like to be on a list to receive information about other CTRN programs and services and about ways to support CTRN and a CTRN Foundation. This election box only appears in places where the department collecting personal information maintains such lists. At any time you can add or remove your name from a CTRN list by contacting us.
How Your Information is Kept Private
Information is never accessed by anyone other than CTRN Practitioners (the people who help clients) and employees — and only on a need-to-know basis.
We never sell or rent your personal information to third parties for promotional use.
CTRN may however release personal information to appropriate governmental or credit card authorities under the following circumstances:
- Where release is required by law (for example, a subpoena, warrant, court order) or regulation, or is requested by a government agency conducting investigations or proceedings;
- Where our records indicate a company or individual may be engaged in fraudulent activity or other illegal activity that a governmental agency or credit card company should be made aware of;
- Where your communication suggests possible harm to others or yourself.
Help Us Keep Your Personal Information Accurate
If your personal information changes or you would like to review the personal information we may have on file, please contact us. Using the form, please let us also know the department or CTRN program that led to your submission of personal information so we may efficiently locate your information, and let us know exactly what needs to be done to correct our records to your satisfaction.
We post customer reviews on our web site which, with prior consent, may contain personally identifiable information such as the customer's name. At the time of submitting their feedback, clients are given the option of whether or not their name will appear at all, and whether it will just be a first name, initials or some other form such as a nickname. If at any time a customer changes their mind we will of course remove any personally identifiable information, but we reserve the right to continue the use of the review with the customers identity protected if we feel that it will be of value to others using the site.
Computer Tracking and Cookies
Our web site is not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information not entered by visitors. Our site logs do generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our sites. This information is used for internal purposes by technical support staff to provide better services to the public and may also be provided to others, but again, the statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
Our web site sometimes also recognizes the online site from which a visitor to our site came, but we cannot identify the visitor or the visitor's address unless this is provided to us by the visitor. Site information is used to compensate our advertising and referral partners. No personal information is collected unless provided by the visitor.
Blogs and Comments
If you use a bulletin board, blog, comment box or chat room on this Web site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
Third Party Tracking Technologies
We use an analytics service to track how visitors get to our website and understand how they use the site when they have arrived. Although this allows a third party to see a visitors movements around the site, our systems do not provide a way for that information to be tied to any personal information you choose to give us.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
CTRN: Change That's Right Now
1 Grandview Avenue
Cornwall-on-Hudson, NY 12520
Effective January 1st 2011